Benjamin Franklin famously said "in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes." But I think this year for my creative mojo, the outcome has been death BY taxes.
Not only did tax season wipe out my time, energy and creativity while I was working (thus my lengthy absence from this spot), I think it may have wiped it away for good!!!
Okay, okay, there have been glimpses of life ~ perhaps it hasn't flatlined yet ~ an idea in the middle of the night, a stirring of the soul at the sight of something beautiful, actual success at my part of a group project.
So don't write me off yet ~ hopefully I'll have something pretty to post soon. In the meantime, I'm going to move around the stuff in the studio. Nothing inspires like actually touching the art supplies.
(LOL ~ write off ~ still talking tax lingo!)
2 comments:
i really hope it hasn't killed your art spirit mama! i can't wait to see something new... an owl perhaps!?
I LOVE YOU
Good to have you back
Post a Comment