As I may have mentioned once or twice (*wink*), I'm going to
The Creative Connection Event next week.
Since I absolutely HAD to have some new jewelry to wear,
I made this new Super-Sized Charm Bracelet
which I will be wearing as a fun, chunky "statement necklace" using the Bracelet Converter
If you want to meet up at the conference, just look for the necklace!!
From the comments I received while shopping yesterday,
I think it's safe to say it's noticeable!!!
Linked to Inspiration Avenue's Pink Challenge
and Theme Thursday's pink challenge
Linked to Inspiration Avenue's Pink Challenge
and Theme Thursday's pink challenge
7 comments:
I love it !
The perfect conversation opener,
very clever and charming Sherry !
Yes you mentioned it. And yes I am jealous.
This is not just supersized, it is super! What a great entry for the IA challenge. And I see your entire blog really IS pink!
Very lovely charm jewelry-very festive and eye-catching!
This is gorgeous and being that my name begins with an "S" too- I'd buy one in a heartbeat! Any chance that you'll be listing it in your Etsy shop?
I don't have this on Etsy but you can order one made for you order one on my website - click here for more info
Now that's what I call a statement!!
Post a Comment