Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Shortie

Bingo ATCNo new art to post. I'm beginning to think I won't have time in the studio until April 16th.

But I did want to share some news again:

A friend from high school bought KEY TO MY HEART as a wedding gift for her daughter and future son-in-law. I feel so honored! It's so exciting to sell something - and two pieces in a week - WOW!!! Now if I could keep doing that perhaps I could avoid next tax season!

I received the beads I won at Numinosity Beads. Boy does she ever do beautiful lampwork.

In my last post, I mentioned that my friend Ellen showed us lots of journal pages when our art group met last week. I didn't give a link cuz she hadn't been posting for awhile. Well, now she's posting photos of her work daily and her talent is growing. Please check her out at Completely Collaged.

Thanks again for stopping by ~ Sherry
OMG - just realized this is post number 75!!! I can't believe it!

5 comments:

meetzler said...

What a beautiful wedding gift.
Im sorry you dont have much time right now to create. Just think youre building up for an explosion of work when youre done with your side job!

Anonymous said...

I'm the friend and temporary holder of KEY TO MY HEART. Sherry, it is fantastic! Photos here don't do justice to the depth of the piece. And..since I have no patience - I'm giving it to the kids tonight...Happy Engagement! Thanks again!

Diane said...

Sherry, did you know that my word for 2010 is patience!! I'm trying very hard to obtain it :) Thanks for stopping by my blog--you asked me when my art show was--well my first one for the year is at the end of March--I've been doing the shows for years, but the one that I'm excited about is in July--we'll see how it goes!

starseasons said...

Diane, I can relate. Thanks for sharing

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love Picket Fence/Patience, and I know exactly how you feel. I have a few prints in a store downtown, no luck, I took them to the store across the street where I sell some of my jewelry, we'll see. Then last night on Facebook someone said they just loved all of them and how could they buy some? I told them right away and then after looking at them they want me to do something "else" ughhhhhh......we'll see with that one too! Good luck and I guess we'll just have to keep creating!