Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

My friend Kelli (Happy Place Designs) has tagged me! Which means that I have to list six facts about myself here for you all to read.

I also have to post the rules, so here they are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here are the six non-important things - but wait, EVERYTHING about me is important - hahaha:
1. I miss Dallas even tho I really like OKC a lot.
2. I suck at keeping in touch with old friends - thus a blog and a Facebook page.
3. Dust bunnies freak me out.
4. I'm a geek/nerd (I took the test online so I know. Plus my geek/nerd friends say so.)
5. I never thought I was pretty til I was 33. And then everyone knows that after 30 things go downhill (see the previous post about the comment made by the salesgirl at Penny's).
6. I'm changing this one to something irritating about myself (both to me and to others): I talk back to the television. Especially the stupid characters!

TAG! You're it Glynis, Tawny, Ellen, Bobbie and Jesse. I'll add someone else when I can think of them.

Oh, that makes a seventh thing about me - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO forgetful these days! ~ Sherry

4 comments:

Robot Nine said...

Hey thanks for visiting Think Tank and Robot Nine. Check out my blog of the day awards too, Intimidating Uncle and Judging The Books, quick and fun reads. OKC? I saw that on Feedjit and wondered if it was my brother or one of his friends, he lives in Dewey near Tulsa. I went to OKC once, the peole there seemed awesomely cool and friendly, The only city in the world I ahve ever been to where a car in the city stopped and let me cross a street. Nice. Alan

Sherry Ball Schoenfeldt said...

You're right Alan - a VERY friendly city. And laid back. And, despite what they think here, NO TRAFFIC!!

I'll check out the other blogs too - thanks!

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi!,
that was simply perfect darling,,, and I use to talk all kinds of stuff to the television myself... LOL

Thank you for the tagg, that gives me two things I must do this weekend, so yes be ready for an award from me.... :)

My Heart's Fancy is a gift and said...

Hey, yeah, I talk to the tv too....and the computer, and the register, and the charge machine, and merchandise.......sometimes I even talk to my husband - LOL. I've been so busy I haven't had time to check on my friends blogs, but today......I'm glad I stopped in. Thanks for being a follower of mine. Wish I could come to the open house this week.....but it's Christmas and I'm exhausted. Luv...Maura