Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!!

I live in Oklahoma. Before that, Texas. It just is NOT supposed to get below 40 at nite and 60 during the day. Now, I know, I know, it does. But it's not supposed to. Yet it's been 20 for a few days now. YUCK!!

I don't know about you, but I become extremely unmotivated when it's cold. Here it is the time of year when we all have more to do than we possibly can and along comes some cold and a little bit of ice (might as well be a foot thick for all the wrecks there were on the way to work today - but that's another post!!!) and I don't wanna do anything! Not shopping, not Christmas cards, not art, nothin'.

Even my art journal is looking pretty empty (kinda like this blog!). There are jewelry parts on the desk but my studio is colder than the rest of the house. There's an almost assembled assemblage and a couple of gifts to complete. Not to mention, I desperately need to update the website. Again. Yet I'm about to crawl under a comforter and watch bad tv.

Now, the good news is, I keep coming up with more ideas! And I'm writing them down. I keep thinking that a time might come that's the opposite of now, when I'll have more time but no ideas so I write them down now.

Of course, if it's cold, I won't do anything with the ideas then either!!
haha ~ Sherry

1 comment:

Bill Ball said...

Where is global warming now that we need it ? :^(