I also have to post the rules, so here they are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are the six non-important things - but wait, EVERYTHING about me is important - hahaha:
1. I miss Dallas even tho I really like OKC a lot.
2. I suck at keeping in touch with old friends - thus a blog and a Facebook page.
3. Dust bunnies freak me out.
4. I'm a geek/nerd (I took the test online so I know. Plus my geek/nerd friends say so.)
5. I never thought I was pretty til I was 33. And then everyone knows that after 30 things go downhill (see the previous post about the comment made by the salesgirl at Penny's).
6. I'm changing this one to something irritating about myself (both to me and to others): I talk back to the television. Especially the stupid characters!
Oh, that makes a seventh thing about me - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO forgetful these days! ~ Sherry