Saturday, September 17, 2011

What was I thinking?

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to start another blog and start teaching beeswax workshops. I was constantly behind before that! And now that the extended tax deadline is a month away, I find myself unable to breathe!!! 

Apparently my life motto is
"to catch up on one thing you have to be willing to fall behind on another"
But no matter what I was thinking, I have discovered that I absolutely LOVE teaching.

I need to find somewhere to teach in Tulsa and Dallas becuz I can NOT get enough of it.  I love the interaction with other creative types as well as all the things I get to learn from them.  But mostly I love seeing someone's eyes light up as they discover that they're ARTISTS not "just" crafters, stampers, scrapbookers ("just" being an adjective they use about themselves).

Eventually, when I'm caught up, I'll have a workshop page on my website.  In the meantime, if you're interested in learning more about the classes, click here.

Well, writing this has caused me to fall behind on something else so I better get going. LOL

1 comment:

Summerland Cottage Studio said...

Grateful to pop in and view your world Sherry.
I've been playing catch up and perusing thru the older posts. This one gave me a chuckle and a smile.
Thank you! & Happy Thanksgiving!