Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween

I can't believe it's been over a month since I was here ~
I'll blame it on work tho I haven't done any since the filing deadline on 10/17!

I've been teaching some beeswax classes yet
struggling with the pieces I've been working on.

Don't you just hate it when your great idea just won't become a great piece of art?

So I put the art aside and started playing with a few Halloween projects ~
I started this tag book 2 years ago (yes, I'm slow at doing a lot of things)

and I made a couple of charm bracelets ~
one for me and one to put on Etsy

and the last project I've been working on is altering this fabulous book
(you really have to check out this line of books ~ they're full of vintage images
and stories and are perfect for to use in lieu of scrapbooking.
I've used the Christmas one & the Love one.  I have the boy & girl ones
for that day when I figure out how to quit being so slow at everything.  LOL)

Have a happy Halloween
or a scary one ~ whichever you prefer

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Busy Lady! Love your post - the cupcake is especially CUTE!