Thursday, January 27, 2011

Joyful 2011

While we know so many have had setbacks and  even loss the last few years,
our wish is that 2011 will bring you peace and joy, love and friendship,
laughter and great memories no matter what your circumstances.   
We celebrated our fifteenth anniversary in December and had photos taken to commemorate. We both agree that while last year wasn't the easiest in some ways,
it was the best year of married life yet and we hope to top it this year!!

Our wish for you is that 2011 will bring you joy in whatever you endeavor to do ~
Sherry & Patrick

************************************
All the way back in early December when I made the heARTfelt gifts, I made this collage just so I could use it on my Christmas cards. HA!!!  Then, when we decided to have some photos taken for our 15th anniversary, I decided I'd use both in New Years cards.  Then sick. Then tax season. blah. blah. blah.  You've heard it before.  Well, I finally mailed the cards yesterday so I thought I'd share them with you as well. 

I truly do wish the very best for all of you.  Thank you for joining me on this art journey, even when I don't post regularly.  I hope you know how much it means to me to have this community.
Thank you ~ and have a Joyful 2011 ~ Sherry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherry, We got the card the other day, it beautiful. HAPPY 15th! The Chistmas card I sent you came back, still trying to use your old addy. Hope you had great a one, we sure did. Love Becky