Monday, December 27, 2010

ART TIP OF THE DAY!!!!!

I know this isn't a new tip, but
PLAN AHEAD!!!
Remember to take the appropriate sized vehicle
when buying oversized art supplies 
OR 
have a great sense of humor 
or both!!!!
See the PT Cruiser in the garage?
Wouldn't it have worked so much better for this large canvas than the Audi TT?
In all fairness to myself & Patrick, we didn't KNOW we were gonna
buy a canvas when we headed out to spend our gift cards this morning.

ps - thanks Jessica for the new canvas!

3 comments:

Baxter's Mom said...

So funny! So cute!!! Sounds like us, when we are trying to fit so much in my Saab Convertible...we shoulda brought the truck!

Roz said...

LOL, love the photos. Our son is cleaning his room today and I went and bought moving boxes in my small car. I did get them in, but it was tricky.

Suzanne said...

We've all been there. I just had the opposite (joyful) experience -- I drove the 2 1/2 hrs. north to visit my dad for a few days. My husband didn't want me to take the Camry because a mysterious light was on, so I took the van. Because I had the van, I was able to pick up a cutiepie blue table, kind of like a makeup table, to put in my daughter's room. I wouldn't have been able to get it if I didn't have the van.