Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas

I absolutely LOVE Christmas.
I do it up really BIG.
As I mentioned the other day, Patrick and I have been married 15 years. 
But it's a wonder we even dated after that first Christmas becuz he walked in and asked
"Who barfed Christmas in here?"
I guess I decided he had a sense of humor!!
These days he does way more than half the holiday decorating here so I guess I'll keep him
*WINK*
I thought about walking around the house and counting how many Santas and Nativities
and Reindeer I have but the thought of all that work wore me out. 
So instead I'll just share a few pictures of just a few decorations and
wish you the very best Christmas day ever.

2 comments:

Roz said...

Loving your nativity set, did you get a new piece this year?

Suzanne said...

I love seeing your decorations. We're in the middle of a home renovation and we went away for Christmas, so we didn't do any decorating at all. Yours are just beautiful.