Sunday, January 24, 2010

The rest of my Studio

I finally finished cleaning up the south side of my studio so here are a few more photos. Here's the view from the entry-way: Looking into the room you can see my desk:and what we call "the Art Bar" where I keep out all those tools I need regularly but that are too big to keep right next to me at my desk:Here's the not-as-pretty backside of the art bar:and another shot of my desk:
(Nancy, if you're reading, that's your "prize" I'm working on -
it's taking me awhile to get the idea in my head to crystallize!)
So the studio is done except for labeling all those pink & turquoise bins so I don't pull out three or four of them every time I'm looking for something and organizing the inside of that armoire (YIKES!!!). In case you missed the previous post, click here.

Now the garage art supplies are another story altogether.............
~ Sherry

3 comments:

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

Looks like a fun place to work. Very inspiring.

sonyamacdesigns said...

so love it and the butterfly fabric on the art bar!

Miss Sandy said...

Awesome space! I adore that tag valance over your window, so clever and what a great way to display art. Love all those yummy supplies too. Thank you for sharing your creative haven.