Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello Again

Hello again Friends. Sorry to have been away so long. I've been making some jewelry - I have several pieces not quite finished so no pictures yet - and putting some new pages up on the website.

My aunt, Hope, has been making little icons for me to use as "buttons" on the website (Studio Pashnada) - please check them out, along with the new pages. She also made all the new labels in the right column. Aren't they great? I'd been on iTkUpiLLi's blog and seen her wonderful freebies but they didn't quite work with my "stuff" - so Hope came to the rescue. I'm thinking it's a service she should offer to others!!

Anyway, I'm still doing a lot of work on the website which seems to take up all my self-alotted computer time but I'll be back soon ~ Sherry

2 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

I love the new additions to your blog. I also seeing all of your beautiful, creative stuff!

L Bruno said...

Love the new tags your aunt did for you. They are really nice and add so much to the page. Also love seeing my canvas here! Great job on it all!