Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Mannequin Arrived!!!

I've been wanting a regular size* mannequin/dress form for awhile but didn't want to spend the big bucks. I found one last week in the ebay store DISPLAY MANNEQUINS. The seller was great to work with and she arrived in less than a week. Patrick put her together and she's currently wearing a scarf I just finished altering. I'll put up a photo Sunday - the day I actually get to be in the studio during daylight hours.

I'm really excited to photograph my jewelry and scarves and shawls on the mannequin. Which means more work on the website. Which unfortunately means less time making jewelry or art journal pages. PLUS she looks really cool standing in the studio. Oh yeah, I need to photograph the updated studio too.

~ Sherry

* regular size means a 4/6 - NOT Sherry size. Yes, I've lost two sizes but I think I was the size of this mannequin in 3rd grade (minus the boobs of course).

No comments: