Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know I haven’t been around much. It's certainly not becuz I don't have anything to show or say.

This year I’m working at a great CPA firm preparing individual tax returns. We’re in six-days-a-week mode right now and when I get home at night I crash on the sofa. I can do some handwork while there but that’s about all I have energy for in the evenings. So on Sunday, after church and lunch with family and/or friends, I try to spend my free time creating. I’ve actually finished a few things. Even photographed them! But I haven’t uploaded or edited the photos, let alone try to get them on here or the website. That part takes too much time away from the actual creating!

So expect to see lots of photos (of the re-organized studio, my nephew’s wedding, the scarves I’ve been weaving [that’s the handwork I do on the sofa], some more journal pages, and maybe even a finished piece of art!) around April 16th. Or maybe the 17th cuz I am sure I’m gonna need a serious nap by then!!

I know you're busy too so thanks for stopping by ~ Sherry

No comments: