Monday, June 11, 2012

working in the studio

I've been quite busy working in the studio lately.
These are two of the pieces still in process.
I'm also working on three projects for my art group
(I missed a couple during tax season)

But the main thing I've been doing is revamping the studio.
Actually,  the only thing I've FINISHED is revamping the studio.
It's going to work so much better - for day to day studio time,
arting with friends and maybe some classes.

Of course, my brain has come up with lots of other things to do
but I think I'm going to stick with making art this week.

Thanks for stopping by - Sherry

1 comment:

Liz-Anna said...

Hi Sherry,
Your studio looks great! And I love the colours and textures on the pieces you have started. I'm still trying to find my way in creating a new studio space in a teeny tiny room in my new place. Missing my lake terribly. But lots of good stuff, too. I'm going to try to get back to my blog...very soon!