Monday, October 11, 2010

The Creative Connection Event #3

Just wanted to share a few more pictures from TCCE.  I can't believe I forgot to include this one with the pictures of all the fun goodies we received.  This awesome fitted long-sleeve T is from Curly Girl Designs and was part of the package we got when we signed in.  Don't you just love the saying?

These two pictures are of mosaic cupcakes I bought from Mosaic Cottage at the Handmade Market at TCCE.

Well, I think that's the last of TCCE posts.

Now, I'm going to finish a couple bracelets and then return to a collage I started several months ago (REST). Hopefully, I'll have a finished piece to show you soon.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love those cupcakes! You picked some good ones. It sounds like you really had fun at that event.