Monday, January 26, 2009

Please Pardon My Mess

I bought a magazine/book the other day called ARTFUL BLOGGING and realized while reading it that my blog needed some work. So Please Pardon My Mess while the site is being remodeled. Again. Of course, the main thing I need to work on is posting more pictures and more frequently. But with all this room reorganizing and blog remodeling, I haven't done much art for awhile.
Oh! I did finish this cute little purse. I recycled the body from an old purse I had made (I'd worn thru the body of it).

I guess I better go get to work ~ Sherry

2 comments:

Mary Lynn said...

Sherry I love this little purse! Can you tell me, is it crochet or what. I want it! Bad!

Sherry said...

The body is free-form crochet and the bird is needle-felted on wool felt. I've just sent it in to Haute Handbags (another Stampington publication) to see if I can get it published. Free-form crochet is done thru rug-canvas so it's sturdy enough for purses. You can see an earlier article I did at http://studiopashnada.com/purses/HHpurses.htm

Mary Lynn, you are always so sweet. I hope I can get down to the metro sometime around June. Do you still like your new place? We're planning to downsize soon.