Saturday, August 20, 2011

More beeswax workshops coming in September

I've added two classes to the schedule at My Heart's Fancy in September:
 
the first on 9/10 is a repeat of
  EXPERIMENTS IN BEESWAX COLLAGE
 
the second on 9/24 is a follow-up to the first
  MORE FUN WITH BEESWAX
  (if you'll click on the titles, you'll go to actual event pages).
class samples for More Fun with Beeswax workshop

made by Maura W. in Experiments in Beeswax Collage workshop
You can click here to check out some reviews.

Unfortunately, the retreat I was going to teach at in Texas has been cancelled due to health issues with one of the other teachers.  So, if you know of a place in DFW that would like to host a few workshops, please let me know.  I would love to go back to my old stomping grounds to meet up with friends, shop and share the wonders of Beeswax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog