Thursday, December 16, 2010

the smART show at Paseo


I received word yesterday that these five pieces
have been accepted for
at the Paseo Arts District here in Oklahoma City

the point of this particular show is to offer
small (no larger than 14" any direction)
affordable (no more than $199 per piece)
works of art in order to encourage people to begin collecting art

Paseo Art Space
3022 Paseo
Oklahoma City, OK

Opening Night: Friday January 7th, 6-10pm

Exhibition Times: Wednesdays thru Saturdays,
January 8th - 29th,
noon to 4pm

I'll be there opening night and would love to see you.

But if you can't make it then, please drop by during the exhibit -
and grow your art collection!


Speaking of collectors...I have my first voluntary collector!!!
(Voluntary meaning she purchased two pieces of art,
as opposed to involuntary collectors who have been gifted
more than one piece ~ otherwise known as family members ~ hehe)

4 comments:

Liz-Anna said...

I love this idea and your pieces are gorgeous! Congratulations!

Pam Tucker said...

Congratulations Sherry! And I can see why these pieces were accepted. Absolutely gorgeous! I am so thrilled for you!! :o)

Summerland Cottage Studio said...

Congratulations Sherry,
I hope the show is a huge success !

Kim Mailhot said...

Congratulations on this excitement, Sherry !
I am totally in love with those hands with the hearts ! So beautiful !
Thanks so much for your note on the blog today about being inspired to spread some holiday cheer as you went about your day. It really touched me to know you were inspired !
Cheers and happy holidays !