Thursday, September 02, 2010

Woo-Hoo!!!!

I "finished" the website yesterday and I have it interfaced with the blog.  I love how you can go back and forth between them by clicking on the labels above or the links & pictures in the footer.  I am REALLY excited about that part.  Of course, "finished" is such a relative term as far as websites go! 

Anyway, I wanted to let you know I've returned to the land of the living.  In a couple of weeks I'll be at The Creative Connection Event so I won't be writing much then either.  (Are any of y'all going to that?  I'd love to meet up with you for a Diet Coke).

Please check out all the new tabs and the new goodies in the sidebar - and please let me know what you think.

Thanks for bearing with me on all this ~ Sherry

3 comments:

Kristin Dudish said...

Great job!!! Everything flows very well & it's very easy to navigate... I am very impressed and inspired :)

p.s. I am having lots of fun looking through your galleries!

jacqueline said...

Dearest Sherry, it looks great! I really love the look and feel of your website! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Pam Tucker said...

Sherry, you did a fantastic job with your website! This all flows together so nicely. Beautiful!! It's totally beyond me how this all works so I am bowing down in awe! You should be jumping for joy at this accomplishment. ;)