Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Minneapolis, Here I Come

I'm on my way to Minneapolis to attend The Creative Connection Event.

Driving up with my friend Roz, fabric, beads, packets of stuff about me & my biz, the new biz cards, lots of books & magazines.  We plan to do some shopping and site-seeing after the conference. 

I need a new-to-me small dresser so the back seats are out of the car which gives me plenty of room for all the Diet Coke I'm carrying with us.

I don't know how often I'll get online since the days at the conference are booked solid so see you in a week or so, if not sooner.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Wow, I envy you--I hope you have a great time and post all about it!

Carmen said...

so close yet so far away! Wish you a great time of fun and creativity!

Suzanne said...

Have fun. Please tell us lots when you return.