Major apologies to Nancy for this taking so incredibly long.
There were MANY challenges with this (all fork related). And I've learned a few lessons (more on that later).
This is a sterling fork charm pendant on a velvet ribbon. Nancy can wear it short or long on the ribbon or put it on a chain.
Here are some details of the individual charms:
The center large charm is a Rumikub game piece. The other two charms were stamped on shrink plastic.
I think this is the first jewelry I've posted here on the blog. Click here if you'd like to see more.
Things I learned or was reminded of:
- Make the prize BEFORE running the contest OR
- Don't make something I've never made before!
- Forks are difficult to bend, cut & drill
- My husband is VERY helpful
- I need a smaller tip for my new solder iron (Weller 100 - boy does it work GREAT!)
- I need to practice, practice, practice with my soldering
- I love my dremel
- I need to bring my vise inside
linked to the week 24 challenge at Lots To Do and
the color green challenge at Thursday Challenge