Friday, January 15, 2010

"K" Charm Bracelet

I got an order for one of my initial charm bracelets that was a little different - instead of making it in multiple colors, the client wanted it in red. I had so much fun trying to find and make letters for this bracelet.
K Charm Bracelet

Here are some close-ups of two of the charms:
Rumikub game piece w/ clear initialsmall bottle with initials from alphabet pasta
It's fun to see how different each of the initial charm bracelets turns out. I'd love to make one for you - click here to see what's available ~ Sherry

I linked this to DIY Day at A Soft Place to Land and Make it for Monday #8 at Cottage Instincts and Show and Tell at Blue Cricket Designs

3 comments:

Roz said...

That turned out great. I know she will love it.

Patti said...

wow, what an amazing bracelet! and lucky nancy - I really love your work!

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

You did an amazing job!