Monday, January 11, 2010

Okay, I admit it, I love my hair stylist

For those of you who don't know me personally, I am one of those women who changes her hair ALL THE TIME. It's not that I'm never satisfied - it's that I like change. And if I don't like my new do, I know it will always grow back! I have been coloring my hair since my junior year in high school and have had every color except black. My hair has been every length from my bra-strap to maybe 1 inch! And here's the latest little asymmetrical number with blond and RED highlights:

Look how happy I am!!! :)

I am absolutely in LOVE with the guy who does my hair now - Sean at the Velvet Monkey in the Plaza District in OKC. He GETS me! And every time I leave, I FEEL prettier than the last time I left there. If this keeps up, I may end up with a seriously overblown ego - haha!

Thank goodness I have a husband who GETS me too. My hair sessions probably cost 15 times what his do but he likes how happy I am and he thinks I'm hot so he agrees it's money well spent. Of course this is not something I do when money is tight - when I was broke I did my own haircolor and got my hair cut at the cheap places. And boy have I had some disasters! YIKES!!! Which makes me appreciate this all the more now ~ Sherry

2 comments:

Patrick said...

My wife is incredibly beautiful with or without a great hair cut,but it is just like putting a coat of wax on a Ferrari, it doesn't make it any more beautiful and sexy it just enhances it.

Sharon said...

Whoa, Sherry, I think any man who says what he just said is a keeper. (As soon as I wrote that, it sounded funny to me, but I meant it in the best way)
Sharon