Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009 & Happy 2010

I've unpacked enough in my new studio that I can see some actual creative time coming in the future. We took time to celebrate our 14th anniversary. All my shopping is done except the potatos for Christmas day. And the only line I have to stand in today is at the post office.

So I thought I would take this time to wish y'all a
Merry Christmas
and a
Peaceful & Prosperous New Year

I know 2009 has been difficult for so many. But I KNOW that I have been blessed. Even those of us in the USA that are hurting are better off than most of the rest of the world. So let's take this time to give to others who are struggling - give our time, our prayers, our small change if that's all we have - give food to the hungry - give hospitality to the lonely. Most importantly, share the most important gift of all, the ORIGINAL Christmas gift, that a baby was born in order to restore us to God.

I hope and pray that 2010 will be better - less war, more peace - less unemployment, more security - less selfishness, more sharing - and that we will all have what we NEED plus some to give away ~ Sherry

No comments: