Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009

Betty's Crown
Out with the old, in with the new.

Oh. Wait. I'm the "old" so forget that cliche.

I have so much to do in my house still. So many projects to finish. So many ideas to turn in to projects. If I were to make a list of resolutions, I wouldn't even be able to finish that!!

That's why I was inspired by Becca's blog at Blue Cricket Design to just pick one word as the inspiration for the coming year.

Should I pick DIET? or FINISH? how about DEBT-FREE? hmmmmmmmmmmm. This is going to be difficult! Maybe it should be CONCENTRATE (lately, it's like I've developed ADD or something).

May you all have the time you need to reach your goals, the family and friends you need to carry you through the hard-times and laugh with you at the good-times, the money you need to provide for your family, good health, fond memories, and the insight to see that this is all just temporary.

Happy 2010 ~ Sherry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!