Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Moving part 2 - and more

We moved out of our house last week and we're staying at my parents house until we close on our new house next week. I am soooooooooooo tired and we're not done yet. And I can't find anything I thought I set aside for this time in limbo.

For instance, today I start a two-part collage workshop with some high school students. This is my first time to ever hold a workshop or class (the closest I've come is the beeswax demos at OCS with the younger kids). Knowing how chaotic things would be, I took everything I'd need for the workshop to Roz's house. WRONG!! When I went to organize things yesterday the rice papers and tissue papers weren't there. OOPS!! So off to Hobby Lobby to get new tissue paper. But I couldn't find any rice paper there. Hmmmm. Wonder if I have time to go to Triangle and if they have any?

I was already nervous about this workshop. Those of you who know me, know how much I love to talk and will probably be surprised that I shake in my boots when I'm speaking in front of an audience. And now, without stuff for them to layer, I'm wondering what to do!!!

I'll let you know how it goes ~ Sherry

No comments: