Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

As all of y'all know, this year's dreaded tax day has come and gone. I should have had plenty of time to recover from what was my busiest tax season ever and returned to arting. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I had to get sick!

I think I'm finally over the sick and should be able to start some art later today. I want to make something for this year's Bite The Apple. I have to come up with a project that I can demo over and over again at a local school art show Friday. And my brain is just swimming with tons of ideas for other projects. Sometimes, when I get like this (lots of ideas and lots of deadlines) I freeze up as much as when I don't have any ideas.

So I thought I'd stop and say "Hi. I'm alive. And well (I hope)". Then I'll shop for some supplies for the demonstration. And hopefully you'll see something completed and posted here soon.

~ Sherry

No comments: