Thursday, August 28, 2008

Catching Up

I have been a bad, bad girl. And I don't mean that in a fun way.

Not only have I not written here in four weeks, I haven't done anything in my journal or art journal either. Early in the month I was swamped with work. Then there was a tragic death in the extended family. Then . . . Okay, I said in one of my earliest posts that I really am NOT good at keeping up this sort of thing.

So what made me show up here today? I got in two art shows!! Here's the info for anyone in or near Oklahoma City:
I’ll have the piece “Mystery” at the
PAA MEMBERS’ SHOW
September 5th – 27th
3001 Paseo
My pieces “Perfect Woman” and “Winter Winds” will be at the
2008 PHOTO FEST ON PASEO
September 5th – 27th
3022 Paseo

Both shows will have opening receptions
Friday, September 5th
6-10pm

Paseo First Friday Gallery Walk
is also the same night so most of the other galleries are open to the public
with many artists on hand to discuss their work.

Hope to see you there ~ Sherry

1 comment:

creativelifediary said...

Hi Sherry,
Remembered I had your website information. Saw your blog!
Read "Catching Up" Entry.
I think you are doing great, knowing what you do all day. I don't see how you have time or the energy to create what you have!! Your artwork is great!! Take care and tell the girls hello... Bobbie Sanders